Hey people! So, I had this idea to do monthly updates so you’ll know what’s going on over here. I think it’s good to kinda look behind the scenes to see what I’m working on and also you’ll can get to know me a little bit better and hopefully I get to know you too. It also gives me a chance to answer any questions you guys might have and get input on things you would like to see on the blog so feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email.
These are 5 things I’m doing in October!
- I’m working on the blog design! Yes, I know that’s like every week but for real I actually hired a real life web designer to get this design together for me because I’ve annoyed myself trying to learn web design in a month.
- I’m failing at eating healthy. I’ve been extra lazy lately and this cooking every day is making me eat all the time because I don’t have anything portioned out!
- I’m donating to causes I care about. Again this is an every month thing with me but I really love hospitals and charities that help children and for the last few years I’ve been donating to St. Jude. This month I plan on upping my contribution.
- I’m working on my photography skills! (let me know if you have any tips)
- I’m pinning everything! Come pin with me!
Now let me know what you’re getting into this month!